We respect your privacy. Accordingly, no information you provide will be sold or otherwise willfully distributed except and only as needed to process your payment, or as required pursuant to a court order or law enforcement investigation.
For your privacy and protection:
- Sensitive payment information is not communicated to the merchant. We submit a secure transaction to the financial network and the merchant receives the funds directly, but your account number is never revealed to the merchant.
- Sensitive payment information is not automatically stored after processing, though you can elect to create an Xpress-pay account. If you so elect, we will store your basic information (name, address, email, telephone) and, at your option, part or all of the account number, to vastly accelerate future payments. If you elect not to store the full account number, you will be requested to enter it with each payment. Multiple payment instruments may be saved if requested.
- Xpress-pay is certified at PCI DSS Level One. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) offers four levels of certification, with Level One being the highest. In lay terms, Level One is synonymous to banking level security.
As a result of successfully processing your payment, the processor generates a transaction number which will appears on your receipt and may be used in the event that reference to the transaction is required in the future.
We also respect the privacy and rights of participating companies. Accordingly, logos, or images, where they appear, are used with the permission and by the direction of their respective companies.
For Our Client Organizations
Privacy is a valid concern on the Internet, but so is public access. Once enrolled, administrative functions on this site offer the flexibility to expand or restrict public access as you deem appropriate:
- You designate the fields included in the bills posted at this site. For general invoices, you might use the customer's account number and invoice number. For rent or deposits, you may use the building and unit number. Infinite flexibility gives you total control.
- You decide which of the above fields are allowed as search criteria.
- You select which search criteria are required and which are optional when locating bills.
- You specify whether or not an exact match is required to locate a bill. This typically applies to account or invoice numbers, but it can be applied to anything you designate. Requiring an exact match elevates privacy.
- You can permit a "fuzzy" search. For an owner name, "smith" can find "Smith Electronic Supply", "Smithfield Properties, Inc.", etc. Fuzzy searches expand public access.
We included this flexibility to allow you to decide how much access is appropriate for your needs and for each type of bill offered for payment. It is part of our continuing commitment to our clients and the customers you serve.